Monday, May 19, 2014

~ Late 1990s EEGAH!! & TABONGA! Tag Team Computer Art ~

It's time for something completely different from Tabonga, here at The Dungeon!.. Eegah!! and I got computers in 1996, back then, some of the free software included very good programs, like Picture Publisher. It was great, we loved it, very easy to use, and, perfect for us to do some wild 'n' weird tag team artwork, basically using images from photos of my sculptures. The way it worked was, Eegah!! would make the first move by doing something fairly drastic, he'd email it to me and I would work on it some, then, send it back to him for more changes before I'd finish it off when he sent it back. What's so great about the art is that we did it just for fun, so, enjoy!

This is my favorite piece... Come ride The Psychotron!.. If you freakin' dare!!

Here's the famous make believe British Mod Leather Band... The Boggles!

Three team members of The Musty Mashers playing in the Monster Football League.

Elvix has finished his set and is addressing the audience... It's not supposed to make sense!

I did a lot of 'part skull' sculptures that we used to our ghoulish delight!

Here's a piece that speaks for itself, no matter what galaxy you're from!

The NRA actually endorsed this patriotic American piece here!

We did a pile of monster cars, this one is a favorite of mine.

I like this piece, has a nice late fifties/early sixties feel to it!

There's nothing much more funner than owning a pair of Fun Puppets!

The cosmic table's turned on the Men In Black!

You can figure this one out on your own, it shouldn't be too difficult.

I'll be posting final part 2 of Late 1990s EEGAH!! & TABONGA! Tag Team Computer Art next Monday, see you then!

1 comment:

Eegah!! said...

The first one and last one were always two of my favourites! I had forgot how many we actually did!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??